Join an award-winning organization with an established and experienced heart program. US News and World Report has recognized them for being a high performing hospital for heart attack care, heart bypass surgery, aortic valve surgery and heart failure.
- Non-Invasive Opportunity to join 14 cardiologists and 3 APP’s
- 1:6 Call
- Employed opportunity with the largest non-profit healthcare system in the US.
- Benefits Include: Competitive base salary plus WRVU production bonuses, signing bonus, student loan repayment, retention bonuses, 20 days PTO, CME time off and stipend, medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement plans with pension, and more!
Explore the 20th largest metro area in the United States! St. Louis offers everything you want in a major city.
- Both public and private school options available and over 11 nationally recognized universities
- Enjoy a thriving music and theatre scene with the Famous Fox Theater, St. Louis Opera House, The Muny, St. Louis Orchestra and St. Louis Ballet
- Sports fanatics are also welcome! St. Louis is home to professional baseball, hockey, and soccer teams. You can also follow any one of their Division I Universities and their sports teams.
- Bring the kids and see the St. Louis Zoo, St. Louis Science Center, City Museum, Six Flags and Missouri Botanical Garden.
- If you have family all over the US, don’t worry, Lambert International Airport has you covered, with nonstop service from coast to coast.