Family Medicine w/Obstetrics in Western Montana
Come join a nationally-ranked and locally-trusted Top 20 Critical Access Hospital that values complete continuity of care, accompanying patients in those most special of moments. This is an opportunity to quickly build your own patient panel in Western Montana with support from your administration, and most importantly, your long tenured colleagues.
Family Medicine w/Surgical Obstetrics
- Join Two FMOBs and a team of six primary care providers
- Earn $300,000 to $330,000 / proven annual compensation
- 4 Day clinical work-week / Flexible Scheduling
- Hospital Averages Between 80 to 90 Deliveries Per Year / 3 Provider Model
- Outpatient clinic caring for 15-17 patients per day
- Share low volume 1:3 OB call with experienced professionals
- Only OB practice within 60 miles ? Your practice owns 100% of the market
- MFM/Neonatology/Gynecologists are available for Consults
- High Risk pregnancies referred to MFM partners in Missoula & Bozeman
- Employed Hospitalist and Emergency Medicine trained teams provide coverage
- Experienced physicians available for C-Section 2nd assist
Have you ever imagined what it would be like to practice in Montana? Well, this opportunity is likely what you were envisioning. This is a community that blends natural beauty with small-town charm and its striking landscape is nothing short of enchanting. With ample opportunities for both professional and personal fulfillment, this is your chance to create a well-rounded life for your family.
- Affordable homes living in a valley with breathtaking 360-degree mountain views
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as One of the Best Places to Live in Montana
- Public school system committed to excellence providing STEM initiatives and College AP courses
- Numerous options to ski nearby including Big Sky and Jackson Hole!
- The National Forests, Blue-Ribbon trout streams, and countless mountain ranges make this a haven for outdoor enthusiasts