We are seeking a Non-Invasive or Invasive cardiologist to join our team. You would be joining a well-trained and diverse group of Cardiologists in a practice with emphasis on professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
We are a physician-led organization with a dedicated focus on access, performance, and innovation, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. We offer the latest trials so patients can have access to cutting-edge care
Our collective team includes 6 cardiothoracic surgeons, 7 electrophysiologists, 9 interventional cardiologists and 20 cardiologists
– We have the largest Heart Program in the region (Northern Colorado, Western Nebraska & Wyoming)
– The team is comprised of two primary cardiologists with a large team to help with call and complex cardiac procedures
4 Day Work Week
– Cover 1 Hospital/Level II Trauma Center/158-bed hospital/primary hospital in area
Opportunity to do Diagnostic Caths and Pacemakers
– We offer a full range of Invasive services
Comprehensive Non-Invasive Services
– Echo imaging, TEE, EKG, arrhythmia monitoring and more
Fully Employed Position
– Compensation around 75th percentile of MGMA
– Starting bonus and wRVU productivity bonuses
Live in a beautiful community in Western Nebraska of 14,000 people. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles and breath taking views ofnational monuments and dramatic landscapes. We invite you to experience a place that never has traffic. Enjoy amenities like our outdoor amphitheater, an active art community, weekly farmers market and unique downtown with a variety of restaurants and breweries.
Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, boating and golfing
Our premier school district recieved a $40 million bond initiative. Our High School Career Academy has numerous internships with top academics, athletics and extracirriculars.
Local airport has daily flights to Denver
1 hr from Cheyenne, WY, 2hrs from Fort Collins, CO and 3 hrs Denver, CO