Our industry is experiencing explosive growth, and if you’ve ever wanted to be in the right place at the right time with the right people – this is it! With 20+ years in permanent and locum tenens healthcare placement, there has never been a better time to start or further your career in corporate recruiting. This opportunity provides the perfect foundation to launch or continue your career in corporate recruiting, specifically within the healthcare industry. We’re currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist in our Aliso Viejo, CA office. We are looking for a result-driven, detail-oriented, energetic professional who enjoys working in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate has outstanding verbal and written communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills, and provides and exceptional candidate experience throughout the process. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of agency recruiting or corporate recruiting experience. Experience in human resources is a plus.
Our Core Values
- Attitude – Believing is everything
- Sense of Urgency – We don’t stop until after the job is done
- Team Work – We accomplish more together
- Accountability – To ourselves, team candidates, and clients
- No Drama – Save the drama for your mama!
- Driven to Win
What you’ll be doing
- Craft and implement strategic initiatives to recruit diverse talent in various departments and meet current and future business needs.
- Manage multiple talent sourcing resources for open job requisitions, including the identification of both active and passive candidates and utilization of advanced sourcing techniques (e.g, cold calling, job boards, advertising, database, LinkedIn Recruiter, and networking and referrals).
- Maintain accurate notes and documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities through Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manage the recruitment process and life cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, offers, and new hire paperwork.
- Act as a brand ambassador to educate candidates on culture, career growth, benefits, and advantages of working for the company.
- Study talent assessment data to determine the best fit for positions across various departments.
- Create various reports to assist with pulling metrics data and presenting information to leadership for concise explanations of best talent acquisition strategies.
- Partner with leadership to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives; manage an ‘evergreen’ pipeline of key talent for the organization.
Why work for us
- Be a part of a high growth company
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive base earnings + uncapped commission
- Motivated and energetic office culture!
- Annual incentive trips to exotic destinations
- Onsite Fitness Center
Awards and Recognitions
- OC Business Journal Best Places to Work
- Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work
- Listed in Inc.5000 for Fastest-Growing Private Company in America
- Staffing Industry Analyst Fastest-Growing Private Company