Physician Recruiter | Permanent
Pacific Companies is currently seeking a senior or director-level physician recruiter to join the permanent-placement division in our Dallas, TX office. This individual must be a positive, goal-driven, sales-oriented professional that enjoys working in a collaborative environment. The ideal recruiter also has outstanding verbal and written communication skills and enjoys being on the phone, making calls, and unafraid to manage resistance. The ideal candidate would also have a minimum of 5 years of permanent placement physician recruiting experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to be a part of a top-performing team seen as one of the most trusted firms in the healthcare industry.
- Prospect, qualify and match candidates to physician positions within hospital systems and private practices.
- Generate and manage potential candidates for open job requisitions.
- Evaluate the knowledge and skills of each candidate against the client’s requirements.
- Use online platforms, social media, job boards, and other resources to develop a candidate pool for open job requisitions.
- *Minimal travel required
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive base salary + uncapped high-commission structure!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401k with company match
- Annual incentive trips to exotic destinations (Presidents Club)
- Team-oriented, driven and positive office culture!
- Paid Holidays, PTO, Sick Days, etc!
Through our commitment to our core values, we have created an award-winning company culture. Therefore, our ideal candidate must embody those values.
Our Core Values
- Attitude – Believing is everything
- Sense of Urgency – We don’t stop until after the job is done
- Team Work – We accomplish more together
- Accountability – To ourselves, team candidates, and clients
- No Drama – Save the drama for your mama!
- Driven to Win!
Awards and Recognitions
- Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work(5 years in a row)
- Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA) Fastest-Growing Private Company (Top 50)and Best Places to Work (4 years in a row)
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies (6 years in a row)