Locum Tenens Jobs
Why do physicians choose locum tenens work?
Are you looking for adventure in your life? A more flexible schedule? Are you a medical resident wanting to gain valuable experience in various clinical settings or are you just looking to make additional money in your time off? Pacific Companies offers long or short term Locum Tenens job assignments in all 50 states. Our seasoned staff takes great pride in making your life easier by streamlining the process and efficiently providing services such as arranging for travel, privileging and malpractice insurance for all of your assignments.
A recent survey revealed the top reasons physicians ultimately choose to do locums assignments which include:
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunity to Be Your Own Boss
- Travel Opportunities
- Earn Extra Income
- More Robust Clinical Experience
- Try Before You Buy (locums before accepting a PERM position)
- Less Politics, Transition in Life or Career Change
With locum tenens jobs there is no pressure as you are not obligated to a long term contract as you are with permanent jobs. Ultimately this is about you and we want you to have a great experience. If an assignment is not a good fit for you, all we ask for is a 30 day notice and you are free to exit the agreement and pursue other job opportunities we represent that are a better fit for you. Locum tenens jobs give the physician time to decide if all their critical needs and desires such as geography, income potential and practice style are being met.
Pacific Companies’ Locum Tenens Physicians Gain Access To:
- The Largest Network of Nationwide Locums Job Opportunities
- 24 Hour Access to Your Recruiting Consultant
- A+ Rated Malpractice Insurance
- Direct Deposit / Paid Bi-Weekly
- Unparalleled Customer Service
- Ability to Choose Assignment, Including Length And Location
- In-House Credentialing Team
- No Third-Party Payer Hassles
Ready to accelerate your search for a locum tenens position?
You can also call us at 800-741-7629 to speak with a Pacific Companies representative.