Advanced Practitioner and Dental Jobs
As one of the largest and most trusted full-service healthcare recruitment firms in the country, Pacific Companies helps providers find exactly what they are looking for in both community and practice. Pacific Companies represents advanced practice jobs in all 50 states on both a permanent and locum tenens basis. Our consultants visit every practice opportunity we represent in person and provide our healthcare candidates with an unparalleled amount of information. Our core philosophy is that “healthcare providers practice evidence-based medicine and Pacific Companies practices evidence-based recruiting.”
Whether it’s the trappings of fast-paced urban environment or the simple comforts of small town living, our seasoned staff is here to find the right match for you.
Our business development team has relationships with hospitals and practices across the country. If you don’t see your ideal match, please contact our business development team at email@example.com and share with them what you are looking for and we can contact them on your behalf.
Pacific Companies has been recognized as a leader in the clinician staffing industry for over 20 years. Our primary goal is to help providers find the best job match as well as provide them unparalleled service. If you are looking for a partner in finding your dream job, look no further; you will find it with Pacific Companies.
- Dedicated, National, Full-time 24/7/365 search effort in identifying your dream job.
- Our service and expertise is at no cost to you, the provider.
- Every job we represent has been visited in person by one of our seasoned search consultants.
- We meet with administration, future colleagues and a knowledgeable realtor in the area to gain accurate information to share with you on each physician job and community.
- Experience representing numerous practice options in diverse locations leading to implementation of best practices.
- Our consultants are experts in contracts and compensation models.
- Brand name recognition that hospitals and medical groups turn to, to find quality providers.
- Our consultants often help our providers earn more because of our professional guidance.
- PC Compass Report – Often imitated, never duplicated.
Ready to accelerate your search?
Search Opportunities Contact a Recruiter
You can also contact our Recruiting Department at 800-741-7629.