ENT Locum Tenens
Location: Florence, South Carolina
- Board Certified or Board Eligible – Otolaryngology
- Licensed – SC Medical, CSR, and DEA.
- DEA must permanently remain registered in South Carolina.
- Standard ENT Call Coverage needed to provide call relief for our current ENT practice while one of our ENT providers is out on medical leave. This opportunity also has the potential to be a long term.
- Call is not in-house call, and Physician can take call from local hotel
- Also being comfortable with Facial Trauma is preferred. The reason for this is that our facial trauma call coverage is rotated by our ENT practice, Plastic Surgery practice, and our Oral Surgery practice.
- Call volume varies, but typically is around 2-4 consults/day max. If they are on facial trauma call as well, it could be a little more.
- Level 2 trauma center
- 500+ bed facility