Pacific Companies is proud to represent a new emergency medicine opportunity. This is a true quality of life position with a flexible schedule and great earning potential.
- 12- or 24-Hour Shifts or a mix of both
- Optional hospitalist shifts for additional income.
- Manageable patient volumes with excellent support: Ratio of 3-4 RNs to 1 physician.
- 1099 position with the option to be a W-2 employee with full benefits.
- You will have the option to live in the area or travel in for your shifts.
- Relocation assistance and student loan forgiveness
Relocate to beautiful Georgia and join the crowd of those moving to one of the fastest growing regions in the Southeastern United States!
- Live in this peaceful rural community or travel in for your week of shifts
- Georgia is Ranked 5th lowest for Cost-of-Living and 15th for Best States to Practice Medicine Nationwide
- County Seat Community with a Service Area exceeding 23,000
- Downtown area features one of Georgia’s most beautiful town squares, surrounded by local shops and restaurants
- Ideal location for a variety of outdoor recreation activities
- Located Only 30 Minutes from Division I University, with all its amenities
- Nestled within 90 minutes of three of Georgia’s major metropolitan areas: Augusta, Macon, and Savannah, with Atlanta located less than 3 hours away