We are searching for a dedicated primary care provider who is looking to make a difference in a smaller community and provide quality healthcare at a long standing FQHC who has been providing healthcare services in this community for over 40 years. The incoming provider will be joining a team of 5 others and headed by a CMO who has been with the organization since 1983.
This opportunity can offer flexible scheduling allowing a perfect work-life balance and quality of life in a beautiful location. The incoming physician will provide full scope primary care in a smaller, more rural yet exciting community and have the ability to see and treat more than the average primary care provider.
If you or someone you know would be interested in this opportunity please email me an updated CV, give me a call, or shoot me a text.
Thomas McCarthy – Physician Recruiter
949-305-4093 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100% outpatient primary care
- Joining a team of 5
- FP or IM providers
- Flexible scheduling:
- o Normal 4- or 5-day work week
- o 3-day work week or part time
- 20-22 PPD
- Higher volume of common outpatient procedures:
- o Toenail removals, lacerations, skin tag removals etc…
- Call – 1:6 days and one weekend every 6 weeks
- o All by phone – 0-2 calls after hours and very rarely after 10pm!
- Competitive Salay Guarantee w/ RVU incentives
- o $30,000 sign-on
- NHSC/HRSA Eligible Site
- Safe, Family-Friendly Community
- Easy Access to Tucson for Major Metro Entertainment and Air Travel
- Housing 43% Less Expensive Than Tucson and 55% Less Expensive Than Phoenix
- o Quaint Neighborhoods, Gated Communities or Land in the Mountains
- All the Outdoor Activities You Desire!
- o Surrounded by Beautiful Mountainous Scenery and Local Lakes
- o Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Skiing, Hunting, and More!
- Higher Elevation for Moderate Weather than the Rest of Arizona
- GREAT Local and Chain Options for ALL Your Dining and Shopping Needs
- Short Morning’s Drive to Pristine Mexican Beaches
- Public and K-12 Parochial School 15:1 Student / Teacher Ratio