Administrative Specialist | Orange County
Our industry is experiencing explosive growth, and if you’ve ever wanted to be in the right place at the right time with the right people – this is it! With 20+ years in permanent and locum tenens placement, there has never been a better time to further your career in healthcare.
Pacific Companies is currently seeking an Administrative Specialist to join our Admin team in Aliso Viejo, CA. The ideal candidate for this role must be detail-oriented, a great communicator, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, and able to juggle multiple diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization. They should be able to work independently under pressure, have a sense of urgency, and be driven to get the job done while anticipating need and keeping the operations of the team moving smoothly. This position will be cross trained in a variety of different roles to ensure seamlessness between departments. This is an exceptional opportunity where your contributions will be impactful for the upward growth of the organization.
This person is to primarily act as a liaison across multiple operating functions. Tasks may include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with department heads on administrative assistance as needed
- Liaise with managers to handle requests and queries
- Prepare and maintain accurate records such as reports, forms, and correspondence
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements
- Handle opposing priorities and be able to bring order to ambiguous scenarios
- 1+ years of experience as an administrative assistant a plus
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and organize a diversified workload
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to be a self-motivated team player who takes initiative
Through our commitment to our core values, we have created an award-winning company culture. Therefore, our ideal candidate must embody those values.
Our Core Values
- Attitude – Believing is everything
- Sense of Urgency – We don’t stop until after the job is done
- Teamwork – We accomplish more together
- Accountability – To ourselves, team candidates and clients
- No Drama – Save the drama for your mama!
- Driven to Win
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401k with company match
- On-site fitness center
- Team-oriented, driven and positive office culture!
- Paid Holidays, PTO, Sick Days, etc!
Awards and Recognitions
- OC Business Journal Best Places to Work (3 years in a row)
- Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work(5 years in a row)
- Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA) Fastest-Growing Private Company (Top 50)and Best Places to Work (4 years in a row)
- 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies (6 years in a row)